This week: The announcement of Windows' next major update has been announced, the Atari VCS actually got publicly released, & a possible class-action suit against Dell is brewing.
Sponsor: Kioxia SSDs & Memory (BG4: https://geni.us/zxXgG9T
mini SSD, XG6 https://geni.us/E1ayI
Show notes & sources: https://www.gamersnexus.net/news-pc/3...
Check out the first part of our Computex news round-up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhKzZ...
And you can see the rest of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMcn-...
The best way to support our work is through our store: https://store.gamersnexus.net/
Like our content? Please consider becoming our Patron to support us: http://www.patreon.com/gamersnexus
- Recapping the Week01:12
- Update on New GN Testing & More06:39
- Windows 11 Potentially Inbound09:19
- Atari is Launching Its Atari VCS to the Public12:43
- Dell Hit with False Marketing Class Action Suit18:12
- Dell Kills Its Alienware External GPU Enclosure19:29
- Steam Hardware Survey for May 202121:11
- Nvidia’s DLSS Is Coming to Linux22:07
- TSMC Technology Symposium 2021 Recap25:25
- AMD Confirms Samsung SoC with RDNA Inbound
** Please like, comment, and subscribe for more! **
Links to Amazon and Newegg are typically monetized on our channel (affiliate links) and may return a commission of sales to us from the retailer. This is unrelated to the product manufacturer. Any advertisements or sponsorships are disclosed within the video ("this video is brought to you by") and above the fold in the description. We do not ever produce paid content or "sponsored content" (meaning that the content is our idea and is not funded externally aside from whatever ad placement is in the beginning) and we do not ever charge manufacturers for coverage.
Follow us in these locations for more gaming and hardware updates:
Host, Additional Writing: Steve Burke
Editorial: Eric Hamilton
Video: Keegan Gallick